Roasted Pistachio in Shells 90 Gram
$5.95 – $130.00
Roasted Hazelnut 90 Gram
$5.95 – $130.00
Roasted Pistachio in Shells 180 Gram
$10.95 – $230.00
Roasted Hazelnut 180 Gram
$10.95 – $230.00
High quality, delicious, fresh, no additives-- just the perfect snack. 🙂 11/10
Amazing pistachos and hazelnuts!! Loved the freshness and quality.
Ricardo Valle Jr.
So delicious and a great snack to keep at the office without the guilt of how the other office snacks have you feel.
Viviana A Villareal
The taste is excellent. Tasty. I eat 2 handfuls a day.
These products have an Amazing taste! They are fresh, healthy and well packeted. Do not miss out the Pistachios and the Roasted Hazelnuts !
Amazing products. Turkish pistachios and hazelnuts are the best products in the world . I'm so happy that Globalfood carry these items. I tried both products and they are really delicious.
PistachiosPistachios is a nut that can be grown in many parts of the world with the necessary conditions. When its history is examined, it is seen that its homeland is the Middle East. In our country, it is widely grown in the Gaziantep region. Apart from Gaziantep, it is also grown in Siirt, Adiyaman, Sanliurfa, Kahramanmaras, Kilis and Diyarbakir regions. Worldwide, it can be grown in China, America, India, Iraq, Greece, Iran, Mexico and Syria. It may differ in both shape and flavor in different parts of the world. What are Pistachios? Although hazelnut comes to mind first in our country when it comes to nuts, pistachio is very popular. Pistachio is a nut that can be found and consumed much more easily around the world. Only when consuming this product in different countries, some differences may occur. Apart from that, it is a product that can be easily produced all over the world when suitable conditions are provided. This nut with its shell and green color is very tasty. It is a perfect match especially with syrupy desserts. Pistachios unique to Gaziantep are used in baklava, which is unique to Gaziantep. This makes the dessert much more delicious and original. In short, pistachio is a very tasty and healthy nut variety that can be used in desserts, as nuts and even in some dishes. Therefore, it is very important to consume it regularly. Growing Conditions of Pistachio Although it is known as Turkish Pistachio, Pistachio is a tree that can be grown in many parts of the world. Pistachio tree, which is generally easy to grow and easy to grow, is widely grown in Gaziantep, Sanlıurfa and Siirt regions in our country. The most important thing in the growing conditions of pistachio is the soil structure. It should be grown especially in soils expressed as red soil. It is also important to pay attention to watering and caring for the tree. A pistachio tree will begin to yield after 10-15 years after planting.
Pistachio VarietiesSince pistachio is a product grown in many regions, it varies according to the soil characteristics and climate of the region where it is grown, the size of the pistachio, the oil content and even its flavor. In the light of all these, there are 12 different types of pistachios in our country, although it is not well known. When peanut varieties are mentioned, products such as Roasted Pistachios should not come to mind first. Because these are different uses of pistachios rather than nuts. Widely known pistachio varieties Tekin, Akinci, Barak Star, Iran, Siirt, Halabi and ohadi are the most important varieties. Products such as Salted Pistachios are different versions of the classically sold pistachio. In addition, they are very tasty and very enjoyable products to eat. Many people enjoy consuming more pistachios this way. You can easily find and buy salted and roasted pistachios in all seasons.
Why Consume Pistachios?Pistachio is a nut that must be consumed regularly. First of all, it is very tasty even if it is not useful at all. You can consume this product alone or with desserts. Of course, besides being delicious, it has many benefits. Thanks to these benefits, we can easily say that it is a frequently consumed nut. If you love and consume pistachios, you should definitely know the benefits of this product. We would like to inform you about the benefits of the product.
Benefits of PistachiosPistachio is a unique product that we cannot finish counting its benefits. We can say that it is one of the rare products in the world that is both so delicious and has countless benefits. The general characteristics of this delicious and unique nut are as follows:
- It contains many different vitamins and minerals. Vitamins A, C, and E are not very high, but they have high levels of B vitamins. Thanks to a glass of nuts consumed daily, people get 40% of the vitamin B6 they need daily.
- Pistachio, which is also very rich in minerals, is especially rich in copper, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- Because it is a unique source of antioxidants, it prevents some diseases that occur with aging.
- It is effective in lowering the bad cholesterol level and thus protects the heart.
- It has high fiber content. In this way, it regulates the digestive system and is especially good for indigestion.
- Vitamin B6 in its content creates positive effects especially on the brain.
- It is very effective in increasing sexual desire in men. With its aphrodisiac feature, it ensures that their sexual life is regulated.
- Pistachio is also a nut that is good for anemia and provides benefits during treatment.
- It is also very beneficial for the nervous system.
- Thanks to the antioxidants and phosphorus in its content, it protects you against diabetes.
- It prevents eye diseases caused by aging. Thanks to its high content of zeaxanthin and lutein, it prevents damage to the cells in the eyes.
- It has strengthening effects on the immune system. In this way, you can be much more resistant and resistant to many diseases.
- Thanks to the vitamin B6 and antioxidants in it, it provides protection against some types of cancer.